To establish and maintain a favorable image of the church, it's mission, life, witness and related activities by using the most effective means of communication.
Building bridges of hope.
- Communicate hope by focusing on the quality of life that is complete in Jesus Christ
- Creative relevance (1Cor 9:19 NIV ) "Though I am freeand belong to no one, I have made myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible."
- Our commitment to standards of excellence (1Cor 3:13 NIV) "their work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each person’s work."
- Our commitment to express all communication in the context of the church's strategic values of unity, growth and quality of life
The department facilitates looks the following functions:
- News and information
- Public relations & Media Relations
- Media production services
- Crisis communication
- On-line services, including Social Media, Website: newhaven.interamerica.org
- Establish and facilitate Media Relations with local media
- Continue to implement world church corporate identity (logo)
Elder Donald Pearson
Audio Visual Team Members:
News & PR Team Members:
- Marsha Ashley
- Laureen Brown
- Moya Hinds
- Emil Bernard
- Malik Reeves
- Jodan Allen